Crayola Beauty - First Impressions


I was very intrigued and hopeful when I first learned of Crayola Beauty so I had to pick up a few of their products for myself to try. Here are my first impressions of the highlighter crayon, the face crayon, and the lip and cheek crayon...

The Video


So from looking at other reviews it seems that pigmentation and finish of the crayons really varies from shade to shade. So please consider this my review for these particular products.

The Products

(for mobile, tap on an image to see HD)










Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you again soon!
Christine
x

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!

    Makeup Artist

    Best Makeup Artist

    Professional Bridal Makeup Artist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts