Lunar Beauty: Life's A Drag palette full review


I was so excited to get my hands on this palette after seeing it online! I bought it the minute it launched and now that I've had time to play around with it I wanted to share my thoughts. So I'll be talking about the packaging, shades, performance, size, pricing and more!

My Review


See pictures below.
For mobile viewing, TAP on an image to see HD 😊

Packaging






The Palette





The Brush




Swatches




Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by here!
I hope it was helpful.

If you'd like to see more from me you can click the follow button on the right hand column, under the About Me section at the top. (desktop only)
You can also Subscribe to my YouTube channel for my videos alone.

I hope to see you back here on Sunday for a review on some affordable brushes! 😉

Love,
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts