Anitta inspired - MTV Millenial Awards makeup looks

Today I have a recreation tutorial, which I haven't done in a while! I was inspired by Anitta's makeup at the MTV Millenial Awards. I recreated her red carpet look and also amped it up to her performance look. I actually love how they turned out on me! Hope you like them too...

The Tutorial



The Products Used

Urban Decay: Primer Potion (anti-ageing)
Nyx: Micro Brow pencil in Taupe
Ruby Kisses: Brow polish
Urban Decay: Naked palette - Naked, Sin, Half Baked, Darkhorse
Primark/Penneys: PS eyeshadows - Brick, Espresso
Urban Decay: Hustle 24/7 pencil
Primark/Penneys: Gala Vluxe lashes
Inglot: Jlo Collection - Powder Nude 5
Benefit: Hoola bronzer
Sleek: Suede blush
Mac: Soft & Gentle
Natural Collection: nude lipliner
Huda Beauty: Sugamama liquid matte
Rimmel: Oh My Gloss in Non-Stop Glamour
Mac: Cherry lipliner
Inglot: Jlo Collection - Sculpting powder Cocoa 4
Primark/Penneys: PS Pigment in Gold Digger

Look 1





Look 2






Thank you for taking the time to stop by!
Much appreciated 😊
See you on Friday for a Lunar Beauty review 😉
Christine 
x

Comments

Popular Posts