Holy Grails - Eyes, Brows, Lips


Recently I talked about my "Holy Grail" base and face products. Today I'm sharing my Holy grails for the eyes, brows, lips and everything in between!


If you missed my Holy Grails for Base & Face you can check that out HERE!
For mobile viewers, tap on an image for HD.

Eye Primers/Bases

Urban Decay - Primer Potion


This is the best eye primer I have found for my oily lids. It stops my eyeshadow from creasing and keep it looking good all day until I remove it. I used to use the original formula which is clear and I still recommend.
Now I use the anti-ageing formula which is also clear but with extra benefits.
Or else if I want to combine my primer and base I will use Eden to give me a clean canvas to start my shadow on.

Mac - Soft Ochre paint pot


This is a classic. I use this as a base to knock out any pigmentation on my eyelids if I have used a clear eyeshadow primer. I can't use this on its own as a primer because it will crease on me. I know that some people do though, so if you're lids aren't as oily as mine this could be all you need.

Eyeshadows

Kat Von D - Shade and Light eye palette


I've talked about this in previous videos, but this is such a staple for me. Most looks require a matte neutral of some sort and this has them all! So I reach for this so often for eye looks.

Inglot palette


I did a dedicated video about my 40 palette, so if you'd like to find out about the shades you can check that out. But I love a customisable palette that is artist friendly, affordable, and accessible (here in Ireland).

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette


This is another great go-to for a range of colours. It does lean very warm, but I tend to do so as well! Lovely pigmentation and blend-ability, and because of that I'm super excited for the launch of The Vault.

Pigments/Glitters

Inglot Stardust pigments


This collection released while I was working at Inglot, and I still use some of the shades to this day - 118 is my favourite as it's a neutral so more versatile. This formulation from Inglot is like a pigment/glitter hybrid as it is has chunkier sparkles to it.
(PS I recently tried a Penneys version on IGTV which I was impressed with for €3)

Naked Cosmetics - Ivory Stack


I bought this stack of pigments way back in the day on Leesha from xsparkage's recommendation and I've recently started using them again. This particular collection has duo chrome colours over a white base. So they make super cool eye highlights and shift colour depending on what you put them over.

Glitter Glam holographic rainbow glitters


I bought three glitters and did a blogpost on them year and a half ago and I still reach for them because I love the unique colours.

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liners


These are such a convenient way to add a dash of glitter to your eye look and they come in a cool range of shades.

Eyeliner

Essence Liquid Ink Waterproof


This is my go-to liquid liner. It dries totally matte, it's waterproof, and it's only €3.10 in SamMcCauley's. It isn't smudge-proof though which I have actually found to be an advantage if I mess up, because it's the kind of texture that you can scratch off with no residue.

Inglot Gel 77


This is my go-to gel liner. It's super black. Again it dries down matte. It's waterproof and also smudge-proof so this baby ain't going anywhere once it's on.

Lashes

Bia Belle Jasmine


I love these for a heavy yet fluffy lash - very Instagram vibe 👌🏽. Probably my go-to for a night out.

Inglot 14N


I love these for when I want loads of length but I don't want the heaviness of a thick lash or I want my eye makeup to be visible. I also like to double these up for a more fluttery long lash.

Brows

Nyx Tame & Frame


I think this is such a good pomade for the price and amount you get (€8 for 5g)

Nyx Micro Brow pencil


I love a fine tip brow pencil for precision and ease. This are so good and, again, a great price (€11)

Lipliners

Mac Lip Pencils


I like a lipliner in a pencil form, i.e. one that you can sharpen. I find that automatic (twist up) ones give you very little product for your money. Some pencils can be a little dry but these are nicely creamy and super pigmented.

Nyx Suede Matte Lip Liner


Again I like that these are in pencil form. They're a little shorter and not quite as creamy as a Mac pencil but for €5.50 (nearly a quarter of the price of Mac) I think they're super! They also carry a nice range of shades.

Collection Precisions Colour Lip Pencil in Chocolate
Kiko Precision Lip Pencil in 301



So I these two have been discontinued but I had to mention them because they truly are my go-tos! If you know of any dupes, let a girl know!

Lip colours

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss lipsticks


This range has lovely wearable shades with great pigment and texture. They have the core collection, the spring collection, the mattes collection, and the nudes collection. My go-to is 03 from the original collection - a gorgeous neutral nude.

Nyx Liquid Suede


Can you tell I'm fond of Nyx? Lol. This range has a good selection of shades from nudes to funky colours. They have a long lasting matte finish but not thick like a typical liquid lip so I find its more comfortable. Soft Spoken is one of my favourite shades.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed!
See you soon,
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts