January Makeup Favourites

I haven’t been one for doing monthly favourites videos, not for not wanting to, but for poor organisation because they have to be filmed, edited and uploaded by a certain time, and also because I don’t buy a lot of makeup on a monthly basis so quite often my ‘favourites’ stay the same.
However, I have been meaning to do one the last couple months but never got to it. So FINALLY I have one for January! I did keep it to just my most used products in January, rather than show my go-to products since my last favourites video, because that would be hard to narrow down.
So I hope you see a couple things you might be interested in and enjoy!



The Video


Products Mentioned

Garnier: 5 sec Perfect Blur (I said Miracle Blur in the video by mistake – that’s the l’oreal one!)
Kat Von D: Lock It Tattoo foundation in ‘M52’
Bourjois: Healthy Mix concealer in ‘53’
Mac: Studio Fix powder in ‘NC30’
Sleek: Suede Effect pressed powder in ‘SE02’
Seventeen: Lip Crayon in ‘Knockout’
Elf: Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in 'Sheer'
Seventeen: Brow’s That brow kit









(flashback, but represents colours better)


I hope this was helpful, interesting or enjoyable for you!

Let me know in the comments if you have any of these products & what you think!

Happy February!

Lots of Love,
Kriss
x


Comments

  1. Love sleek products, high quality and low prices, cannot beat that! The suede effect makes it sounds really interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Sleek! Hopefully they won't jack up the prices now that they're becoming more mainstream in stores etc! Yeah, so often bronzers come in funny shades like they're too brown or too orange so I like using face powders in slightly deeper shades 'cause they're usually more normal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts