Beyoncé 'Superpower' Music Video Tutorial

When I posted my tutorial for Beyoncé’s ‘Mine’ makeup look, I explained that I jotted it down as a look to film as soon as I saw it. Well I also did the same as soon as I saw this video. From the close up on her eyes at the beginning when she is wearing the balaclava, I fell in love! I love a good feline eye and the funkiness of the monochrome flick was a great touch! I hope you like the look and enjoy the video and this post!



The Inspiration





 

The Video


The Products Used

Mac: ‘Soft Ochre’ Paint Pot
Ben Nye: ‘Taupe’ eyeshadow
Fraulein38: ‘06’ gel eyeliner (matte black) (this isn’t the greatest long-wearing wise as it does smudge so I wouldn’t recommend this product if you want to do this look for a night out)
NYX: Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Milk’
Sleek: Matte black shadow (from Ultra Mattes V2 palette)
I also meant to set the white with the white from this palette but forgot!
L’Oreal: Voluminous Full Definition mascara
Anastasia: Brow Wiz in ‘Medium Ash’
Bourjois: Healthy Mix concealer in ‘53’
Garnier: 5 sec Perfect Blur
Kat Von D: Lock It Tattoo foundation in ‘M52’
Rimmel: Stay Matte pressed powder in ‘Translucent’
Collection: ‘Chocolate’ lipliner
Mac: ‘Stone’ lipliner
Collection: Cream Puff in ‘Powder Puff’
Milani: ‘Malt Mocha’ lipstick
Sleek: Suede Effect pressed powder in ‘SE02’

The Finished Look






I love that this is a graphic liner but it’s not too crazy, it just has a bit of difference to it. So for me, it’s wearable. If it’s too much for you, it’s a look that you could totally tone down by taking out the inner point, or just keeping it to the top, or making the wing smaller.

Give it a try! And if you do, tag me in a pic on social media (I’m @RealmOfMakeup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Beautylish)

Happy Tuesday and have a great week!
Lots of love,
Kriss

x

Comments

  1. Thats a real cool twist to the normal cat eye....well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts