Valentine's Day Makeup!

This is my tutorial for a Valentine’s Day makeup look, which of course incorporates pinks! I chose soft shimmery pinks on the eye, a soft muted pink on the cheek and a bright pink on the lip. I kept the eyes fairly soft as I was using a bold colour on the lips. So you could definitely wear this with a nude lip for an even more toned down look. So I hope you like the look, enjoy the tutorial, and enjoy this blogpost!



The Video Tutorial



The Products Used

Elf: Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Mac: ‘Soft Ochre’ Paint Pot
Sleek: Storm palette (shimmer lt pink, shimmer burgundy, matte lt brown, matte dk brown, matte black)
Urban Decay:
L’Oreal: Voluminous Full Definition mascara
Seventeen: ‘Brow’s That’ palette
Benefit: Porefessional primer
Kat Von D: Lock It Tattoo foundation in ‘M52’
Mac: Studio Fix powder in ‘NC30’
Natural Collection: ‘Dusky Pink’ blush
Collection: Pink lipliner
Collection: Hotlights lipgloss in ‘Dazzle’

The Finished Look







Thank you to each and every one of you who read this blogpost!
If you found this helpful, liked the look, or enjoyed the tutorial, I would greatly appreciate if you could show your support by following this blog!

You can follow via email – Towards the top of the column on the right-hand side of the page, under my bio, there should be a place for you to submit your email address. In doing this you should receive an email with a link to any new posts I put up. This is a great addition/alternative to subscribing on YouTube as you get the full list of products and extra images straight away!

You can also follow via Blogroll or Blogger or any blog following medium you like!

I have recently devised a schedule for my upcoming videos and blogposts for the next month or so, so I hope to be posting and blogging more, which I am excited to share with you J

Have a great day and enjoy your Valentine’s Day, whatever you are doing!
Love,
Kriss
x


Comments

Popular Posts