Chit Chat get ready with me | Janbeautary Day 26


I have a bit of a different video for today! I decided to film a "chit chat" get ready with me - basically just me talking to you while I'm doing my makeup! So if you'd like to get to know me a little or if you're like me and you like watching long chatty videos with a cup of tea then take a look!

Chit Chat!



Products Used


Collection: Primed & Ready smoothing primer
Estee Lauder: Double Wear Maximum Cover foundation creamy vanilla
Nyx: Dark Circle Corrector medium
Collection: Lasting Perfection concealer 02
Mac: Studio Fix powder nc30
Nyx: Tame & Frame pomade espresso
Lorac Pro palette: Cream, Light Pink, Mauve, Deep Purple, Nude
Essence: Liquid Ink waterproof
Maybelline: The Falsies volume express flared
Sleek: Contour Kit light
Kiko: Soft Touch Blush 105
Kiko: Soft Precision Lipliner 301
Kiko: Smooth Temptation Lipstick 01


Thank you so much for stopping by!
And a special thank you to anyone who made it to the ned of the video!
See you tomorrow for more #Janbeautary!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts