Olivia Culpo Golden Globes Inspired Makeup | Janbeautary Day 11


I was browsing through the makeup looks that hit the red carpet for the Golden Globes and I came across this beauty. I loved the mix of warm tones, the strong spotlight lid, and the blown out effect. So here is my own version of it!



The Video




The Products Used


Morphe: 35O palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Modern Renaissance palette - Antique Bronze
Inglot: 452, 155, 329 shadows
Anastasia Beverly Wiz: Medium Brown brow wiz
MeMeMe: Arch Angel brow gel
Estee Lauder: Double Wear Maximum
Inglot: 303 mattifying powder
Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil bronzer
Sleek: Suede blush
Inglot: 63 soft precision lip liner
Tarte: Beach Bum rainforest of the sea lipstick

The Finished Look






I was pleased with the finished effect - it was definitely glamorous, but red carpet glamorous. It's not the usual style of eye makeup I apply on myself so it was lovely to get outside my box.
Hope you like it too!
Thanks for stopping by!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts