Winged Purple Glitter Eyes | Janbeautary Day 12


I love dramatic eyes, colour and glitter so this kind of look is what I love to do!
I had done this look with black glitter for Halloween and posted it on Instagram (see below). I liked the effect and the shape of the elongated wing coming from the lower lashline (as opposed to from under the eye like this Green Winged Dramatic Eye). So I decided to switch up the colour and do a tutorial! Hope you like it and enjoy...

The Tutorial




The Products Used


Urban Decay: Eden primer potion
NYX: White eyeshadow base
Inglot: 453, 319, 115R, 308, 391 eyeshadows
Inglot: Gel liner 77
Too Faced: Glitter Glue
Stargazer: Lazer Purple holo glitter shaker
Plouise: Chelsea lashes

The Finished Look








Hope you like the look or enjoyed watching the tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow for more Janbeautary!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts