How I Style My Curly Hair | Janbeautary Day 18

I often get asked about what I do to style my curly hair, and I know that whenever I see someone else with curly hair I'm curious as to what they do to theirs. So I made a video going through how I style my hair when I'm leaving it down and curly. I was nervous about this video as I'm not a hair person at all, but I did really want to share what I have found to work for me. Hope you enjoy!...

The Video




Products Mentioned


Microfibre turban
Mixed Chicks: Shampoo
Mixed Chicks: Leave In Conditioner
V05: Mega hold styling mousse
Trevor Sorbie: Beautiful Volume mousse
TreSemme: Freeze Hold hairpsray
TreSemne: 2200 Diffuser Dryer
Aussie: Instant Freeze hairspray


Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow for more Janbeautary!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts