How To: Apply Lashes - Strip & Individual | Janbeautary Day 24


Lashes can be super difficult to get the hang of! I certainly struggled when I first started wearing them! It's another topic that I find people ask me about or tell me their difficulties. So I wanted to create a tutorial on how to apply both strips and individuals! I hope this is helpful!...

The Tutorial




The Tips


  1. Practice when you have spare time.
  2. Look for lashes with clear, flexible bands.
  3. For strip lashes, start out with half lashes to avoid bending in corners.
  4. To make full strips a little easier, try cutting them in two - so you have two half lashes per eye.

The Products Used


307 Lashes
Revel London Gaga Lashes
Individual cluster lashes (Long - Ardell, Medium - Red Cherry, Extra Small - Eldora)
Tweezerman tweezers
Duo glue










Thank you so much for stopping by!
I really hope this helps some of you!
See you tomorrow for more #Janbeautary!

Christine
x


Comments

Popular Posts