Diane Guerrero Sag Awards 2017 Makeup Tutorial | Janbeautary Day 30


I had a look through the makeup from yesterday's SAG Awards and I was struck by Diane Guerrero's look. The original look was created by Mari Ortega. I, of course, look very different to the beautiful Diane but I decided to create a look inspired by this makeup on myself. Hope you enjoy!

The Inspiration




Original Look created by Maria Ortega

The Tutorial



The Products Used


Anastasia Beverly Hills: "Medium Brown" Brow Wiz
Mac: "Soft Ochre" Paint Pot
Urban Decay: Naked palette - "Naked", "Buck", "Sin"
Morphe: 35o palette - Medium cool brown & Silver/Peach shimmer
Rimmel: "Nude" Scandaleyes pencil
Inglot: Gel 77 liner
Urban Decay: Naked Basics palette - "Crave"
Eye Candy: 014 Lashes
Inglot: 30N Lashes cut down to corner lashes
Nyx: Contour Palette - "Sculpt" and "Soft Light"
Benefit: "Dandelion" Blush
Sephora: "Real Red" Nano lip pencil
Inglot: 108 Lipstick
Mac: "Rule" eyeshadow

The Finished Look






Thank you so much for stopping by!
I really enjoy doing these red carpet recreations so I hope you enjoyed it too!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts