Moon Child Glow Kit: First Impressions Review | Janbeautary Day 25


I was so thankful to receive this palette in a goodie bag when I attended the Painted By Fame workshop in Dublin last year. When I got home I set it aside in my "products to try" bundle so that I could take pretty pictures of it untouched, and do a first impressions review. However, I think because it was "out of sight, out of mind" I never got around to it. Then, the longer I left it, the more I felt like there were already a ton of reviews so why would anyone want to see mine? But then I realised - I still wanted to do it, I still wanted to have it on my channel, and I was still damn excited to try the product! So here it is, my first impressions review of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit! Enjoy...

My First Impressions



Close Ups












Blue Moon, Lucky Clover, Pink Heart, Purple Horseshoe, Star, Blue Ice



Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you tomorrow for more #Janbeautary!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts