"No Makeup"/Natural Makeup | Janbeautary Day 19


When I'm in a hurry or I don't want to put on too much makeup I'll do this super natural face. I do a full coverage matte base as that it the effect that I like and that I feel comfortable in, however you could totally go more sheer or dewy to suit your skin and your preferences. If you're interested to see what I use for a quick face then take a peek!...


The Tutorial



The Products Used


Inglot: Yellow HD Primer
Estee Lauder: Double Wear Maximum Cover in creamy vanilla
Collection: Lasting Perfection concealer in 02
Mac: Studio Fix Powder in nc30
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Rimmel: Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze
Seventeen: Blush in Damson Wine
Mac: Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
Maybelline: The Falsies Volume Express Flared
Urban Decay: Venus eyeshadow
Tarte: Lipsurgence matte lip tint in Alluring

Before & After







Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow for more Janbeautary!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts